How does a private non-profit organization that is working to restore a historic public park operate? How does the organization fund itself?
The Grant Park Conservancy relies on the generosity of individual members, foundations, corporate donations and in-kind services to sustain the organization and implement park improvements. In short, you are the key to our success.
"Anyone who cares about this park and its future needs to participate in our membership campaign," says Todd Morrell, a Membership Campaign Committee volunteer. "For over 100 years, this park has provided enjoyment to millions of people. We must invest in its health and maintenance so millions can gain the same enjoyment over the next century," says Morrell.How can you help?
- Join today by making a financial contribution; We have provided a few recommended levels for giving or you can choose an amount. Whatever you decide, please know we appreciate the support.
- Invite 3-5 (or more) of your friends and neighbors to join;
- Check with your employer about matching gift programs to increase the impact of your donation;
- Help us identify the person in your company who can advise us on corporate donations;
- Organize a group from your company, church, civic group, or neighborhood to help the Conservancy with volunteer work projects;
- Offer your experience and expertise;
- Share your ideas on "What makes a park great?"
Support the Conservancy through any membership level below (annual or recurring) and receive a group park tour, invitations to Conservancy events, E-News Updates, and advance notice of community service opportunities.
or mail your membership payment to:
Grant Park Conservancy
PO Box 89189
Atlanta, GA 30312